Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome to the World, Lauren May!

Of all the fun and exciting things that happened this summer, the arrival of our niece was the best event of the season!  On August 13th, at 1:34pm, my big brother Tyler and his amazing wife Ma welcomed their perfect baby girl into the world!  Everything went smoothly and mother and baby did great!  Needless to say, I, along with all their other family and friends were overjoyed.  Lauren is beautiful, strong and just perfect!  And knowing who her parents are, I have no doubt she'll be one of the smartest girls I know.  We are hoping to go out to Denver to meet her sometime in the next couple of months.  Max and Evelyn are almost as eager to meet their cousin as I am!  I will be counting down the days until I get to hold my darling niece in my arms.  Until then, I'll have to make due with pictures and Skype. 
The first photo sent of Lauren
Darling little peanut
Lauren admiring her mommy
She has beautiful blue eyes!
This happy Grammy now has two granddaughters to spoil!
Serious face

Such a little beauty!

So welcome to the world, Lauren May.  You are a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents and so many people who love you!  Your auntie is one of them and will see you soon to shower you with kisses and hugs. 







No comments:

Post a Comment