Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Baby Girl is 2!

I can't believe it's already been two years since Evelyn came into the world!  And what a wonderful two years it's been.  It's been a roller coaster for sure- Evelyn likes to keep us on our toes, but I wouldn't change a moment of it.  We had a pretty mellow celebration for her, but I think she still had a very fun and special day.  My mom came to visit and we took the kids to the Children's Museum to start the day.  They played in all the different rooms (grocery store, vet clinic, construction zone), the water area, digging room and more.  We all had a pretty good time.
At the "grocery store"

And the Vet's office

Little builder

So much to explore!



On stage

The water room!







So much fun to be had!
That evening, our friends Skip and Becca came over to help us celebrate.  We played, opened presents and had cake.  As I said, it was simple, but Evelyn seemed really happy.
Her first sucker.  She wasn't sure what to make of it




Max got to open a present too.


We were really happy Becca and Skip were able to join us!

New bike!


The cake

The baby years are officially behind me.  It's bittersweet.  But it's been a joy to watch these little ones grow.  They've made me happy beyond measure.  I look forward to all the birthdays to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment