Friday, November 16, 2012

The World According to Maximilian

One of the fun things about having small children is listening to the things they say.  My kids, like many other their ages, have no filters and pretty much ramble all day from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed.  Her are just  few snippetsThe kids' quotes are in bold. 

- Hi Moon!  I'm Max.  I love you!
- Here Mommy.  Let me help you up so I can jump on your head.  Um, thanks?

- Ladies don't have boobs.  Only big girls.  Just like Mommy.  So I'm a big girl and NOT a lady.  He sure knows how to make a girl feel special. 

- When Evelyn gets bigger she'll grow a penis. Yeah, I'll explain that one to him later.

- I'm just talking to my friend Daddy.
- Christmas is when the Easter Bunny comes and turns into Santa
- Stop singing, mommy.  Just let the car singI guess I can no longer sing along with the radio in the car anymore.  I knew this day would come.  'sigh'
- Mommy, Daddy likes football, but you don't like football and that's ok.  He catches on quick


And her are a couple contributions from Evelyn:
- Oopsie Daisy Spaghettios!
- ABCDEFGHIJK Evelyn OPQRSTUVWXYZ!

I'm sure there will be many more to come.   Stay tuned.

My little entertainers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment